Here is the link to some super sweet pictures of my baby. Raquel has done our pictures before and I was so excited that she was able to do Bridger's new borns. She even managed to snap a few of the busy body Rylee. I can't wait to see the rest of them and get them hung on my walls. Check them out and let me know what you think.
http://raquelwilburphotography.blogspot.com
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
10 comments:
Oh my heavens super cute! I love the one on the trunk and absolutly love all of Rylee's cant decide which is cuter. Great looking kids You two!
Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable. She is so good.
Way too cute! I love #6. Whatever he is doing with his lips is so darling!
Too sweet..love them all! We need some updated pics at our house btw!!
Very cute, Lynly!! You're always so good about getting pictures done.
These are all adorable! I can't get enough of them!
Those are cute! Raquel does such a great job! We need to see about getting our family ones done again.
Bridgers pictures are so sweet. i love Rileys laying on her tummy picture. How can you not get a great shot with kids that are both so cute.
soooooooo cute, of course.
OH MAN Lynly...I love the close-up of him in the knit blanket and the ones of Rylee...sooo cute!
Nicely done! I'm still working on getting liv's #2 pics...you're like wonder mom!
Post a Comment