
We ventured out on the lake Saturday night with Jared and Mandy. Being our little water bug
Rylee had a blast. She could not get enough of riding on the tube. As soon as she got back in the boat she said I go again or my turn. Luckily we all enjoyed watching her ride as much as anything so she got the most ride time out of anyone. Bridger man just hung out and enjoyed the rocking of the boat. Thanks Jared and Mandy.
7 comments:
wow your family does more in a week than mine does in a month. Looks like fun wish we had a boat.
She is totally cheesing it on the picture on the tube. So cute!
The tube is the best! My girls can't ever talk after they've ridden it because of all the screaming that happens! So fun! I love Rylee's fearlessness!
This looks so fun I am jealous. I agree with Crystal, you guys do so many fun things.
Love it. We definitely need to take our little ones out on the boat next time. They're getting so good in the water, so I know Tyson would love the tube. Rylee is so cute!!
Too fun! I can't wait until Cade is big enough to do these things!!
i wish you had a pic of just jake in that thong he loves to wear in your back yard.
Post a Comment