Friday, July 17, 2009

Help Wanted


I am headed back to work in a few weeks. My schedule will be changing and I am in need of a babysitter. It would only be one day a week Monday's from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. that is only a total of 3 hours with my two beautiful children. It's only one day 3 hours and a little extra $$ cash for anyone interested or I am also willing to trade babysitting. Don't believe all the things I have posted about Rylee she really is a good little girl and my baby couldn't be sweeter. Let me know if you are interested or know somebody who would be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you think Im extremely Nuts but I would love to tend for you! Rylee could keep Katie and Zack entertained and The baby I would just simply love to hold! Calll me its 8015976842

Lori said...

I'll ask Kaylie what her schedule is like on Mondays.

Melissa said...

I would be willing to help out also. I have every Monday off and Kinsey would love someone to play with plus we have all the baby stuff at our house and tons of toys too. Let me know if you need help.

Arin said...

Here to help when ever!

klamb said...

I freakin wish..

Meagan & Dallas said...

hey hey hey I told you if you ever needed a sitter I was available!!

Kacey Mehan said...

I would love to have watch them. Only it's a long commute from Ohio.