
When your family is a big as ours it is always a blast to get together, but at the same time it is the most chaotic thing ever. We had everyone over on Saturday and then headed to
Altamont for a few more days of fun.
Rylee had a blast between the cousins, dogs, sheep, and freedom to run wild. We will spend the next few days recovering can't wait til next summer when we can do it again.
6 comments:
I think this first picture of Riley is adorable. Oakley used to wear these nightgown/dresses all the time. Glad you got a picture of it, you will miss it!!
It was fun seeing you last night, you'll have to invite me to your fabulous get togethers more often. hahaha
What do you mean you'll do it again next summer? You can do it again when we come in August. Nothin' like letting the cousins go crazy together!
I would love to hear the story behind the old drill team uniforms... :) Looks like you had fun. We're going out for the 24th - you going to be there?
Looks like fun, wish we could have been there too.
I love the picture of you in the background of your sis and friend (?) posing in their dance outfits. Tell Nate I like his pic too-Mistie
Don't you wish you had a dog door at your house so Rylee could go in and out and run wild with the dogs whenever she wanted?
Post a Comment