Friday, May 15, 2009

A nice day for the Zoo

She picked the zebra to ride.

Trying to get a closer look at something.




She thought the train was so cool .


Today I had a doctors appointment and figured we would hit the zoo first. I couldn't motivate anyone to go with us so it was just me and Miss Rylee. It was a blast. We went early and it wasn't too busy we hit the train and carousel first to avoid lines and she just bounced from one thing to the next. She was pretty wore out and so was I we hit the doctor's office and a big nap for Rylee followed. Everything is right on track with the baby. I am glad things are going better this pregnancy and I am glad not to be spending these last few weeks on bed rest. Only time will tell what happens next. We are starting to get excited. Rylee was really mad when the doctor left the room today and there was no baby. She kept saying doctor baby, Rylee hold baby. If only it

were that easy.

6 comments:

Deedra said...

I can't believe you only have a month left! It's gone by fast for me. :)

Weimaraner Ranch said...

I'm sure it hasn't gone by fast for you, but I can't believe you only have a month left, oh the last month, call me if you need anything!

Angelyn said...

It sounds like you had a fun day. I'm glad everything's going well. Hang in there!

klamb said...

Your little zoo animal is stinkin cute. I am still waiting for the belly shots. I posted some, now it is your turn.. Come on, we need to see that belly.

Anonymous said...

What a cute mommy you are cant wait to see you with two!

Mandy said...

Next time you need a zoo buddy, seriously call me! Jared doesn't love going to the zoo (imagine that) but I do!!!