Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swimming Pool




After yesterday which was extremely HOT. Well at least to me Rylee and I decided to break out the pool. Although it wasn't quite as warm Rylee is not scared of a little cold water. I plopped myself down in a chair and let her go to town. Hours of entertainment in just a few inches of water. Her and Josie had a blast maybe it is because they both have the same great taste in swim suits. Don't mind the wild hair do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! Hey I just bought two little pools for an activity we are doing at school so when we are done with them do you want another one?

Lori said...

Too cute how she matches the neighbor! Hey - look at your little baby floating around on the side. He doesn't have much longer left in there. Does he have a name yet? :-)

Deedra said...

Tayson has been living in the pool! You've given me an idea for a post! :)

Weimaraner Ranch said...

So cute, a little cold water never bothers the little ones, so funny! She looks like she is having a blast!

klamb said...

this would have been the perfect chance for those belly shots..

Andrea said...

25 days to go??? Rylee does have good taste. Savannah told Josie she shouldn't wear that suit because she could see some cleavage!! Tell your friend Crystal Worthen that I want her other pool!