Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The PArty Animal




Our daughter is a bit of a social butterfly and it seems the more people, sugar, and caffine she consumes the wilder she gets. Last night she had a heavy dose of all 3 so she was on one. I guess she figured because she made the cupcakes she could lick the frosting and eat as many as she wanted. Also any can left unattended would become her drink. Then add the audience of people to show off for and she is in heaven. Yes she is eating cupcakes off the ground. No worries we went inside for a bath and to bed she went and didn't move til after 8 this morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had a wonderful time wish we could have been there for those yummy looking cupcakes!

Lori said...

You're a good mom! It took me about three kids before I was that relaxed! :-) Rylee is a hoot!!! I learned that food off the ground doesn't kill them.

Kim said...

Hope the party girl is recovered. Looks like a fun time.

Mandy said...

I love how the ones on the ground always taste better.

Emily Wilde said...

Haha she is so dang cute. Jenny said Jax has been asking where Rylee is. She must have really hit it off with him! haha so cute. Only 33 days left til your due! That is just crazy! Time has flown...for me anyways. I'm sure it's much different being the prego one =)