

We took a little trip to St.George this last weekend with the
Bateman family. It was quick but fun. We stayed at a really nice condo, ate lots of good food, shopped, played, swam, watched a movie and played games. I didn't take very many pictures because I would always forget my camera. These pictures are a few of
Rylee's highlights. One was the bath and
Cade she could never get to far away from him and enjoyed riding in the car with him. The other was bowling. I didn't think she would even be interested but she was all about "I do it" for half of the game. I think she even helped me win. Or maybe that was the bumpers.
4 comments:
I can already tell that Rylee will be so helpful when her baby brother comes.
I wanted to see some pictures of you bowling. Like a nice profile shot. Did I ever tell you about the time I went to Jared's basketball game when I was 8 months pregnant and Matthew thought I was hiding the basketball under my shirt? Only I wish my pregnant belly was as light as a basketball, not a bowling ball.
Ohhh...two little gomers! Gotta love them!!
P.S. Thanks for stopping in. :) I'm glad you got to enjoy some lovely St. George weather. It's the best - until it hits 110, then its a little too much.
Post a Comment