I was so quick to blog about the crappy weather, but yet haven't had a chance to say how glad we are for a week of nice weater. Maybe because we have been too busy enjoying it to sit down and blog. The sunshine and fresh air has been a much needed relief. We love it and hope we get a little spring before it gets too hot.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
5 comments:
AMEN! Nothing like little sun-kissed cheeks!
Rylee's hair is so cute. You always do a good job fixing it. I love the leotard look too. And yes, spring couldn't have come soon enough. We spend most of our days outside now too.
yeah the kids think that it is summer already. I'm glad that kali isn't the only one that lives in her leotard.
We`v had summer wether these day!
Looking forward to that disney get away next spring, we can all get some hot weather and sun... love ya ry, you stinkin cute lil girl..
Post a Comment