
Well it is time for another big birthday bash at our house. Today is Jake's big 29
th. Yep that means next year is 30 and we will really have to party.
Rylee picked out a pink cake mix with green and pink sprinkles and she also is such a good helper when it comes to baking. I think we managed to keep the beaters in the bowl this time even when she did it by herself. We are going to celebrate with a little cake and
ice cream tonight. The next birthday will be the BABY'S it is coming so fast I am starting to freak out just a little. Hope you have a happy birthday Jake.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaaaaake! Jare told me he was out buying gifts galore fore Jake last night. Im pretty sure one of the gifts is a stripper pole, dont tell him. And Lynly I really, really, think Beuford Bateman has a nice ring to it. Woo! Haha hope you all have a super day! Especiall old balls Mcgee! haha woo go Jake.
Happy Birthday Tim!!
Well we sang to you on Saturday but since I dont have your telly number I'll just shout it out on your Blog- Happy Freakin Birthday You big lumberjack!
I've never seen a two year old bake a cake by herself! Amazing! Happy day to Jake! Yep...he's gettin' old!
Post a Comment