Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eggs

So excited to see the eggs come out in color.

Ok dad what color are we going to do next? Mom how many do we have to die?
We died our Easter Eggs last night since it was my night off and we won't have a chance later this week. I was a little excited this year and boiled about 50 eggs. Surprisingly Rylee did really good with the eggs. I think Jake and I broke more eggs then she did. We are ready to hide them and go hunting.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Drat! Is it time to do that already!

Lori said...

You can never have too many eggs! Somehow each day there are a few less than the day before. By Easter, we're usually down to about 10 without cracks.

klamb said...

Fun times, we are doing eggs tonight, i will do pics..