Thursday, April 9, 2009

GYMNASTICS




We have been doing gymnastics now for a while and I have been meaning to get some pictures posted. I always forget to take some pictures because I am so exhausted by the time we get done with class. As you can tell from the pics Ry's favorite thing is the bars she loves to swing on them. She has also learned how to do her forward roll all by herself. She can also balance pretty well on the beam. She loves it and asks everyday for mastics.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Adorable! We don't have to take Allie to the gym because she is competely satisfied with jumping on the bed, standing on her head propped against the couch and doing sommersaults all the way across the living room floor. We also don't have to take her because she doesn't even know it exists. Her Mommy doesn't have time to schedule more things. Shhh...don't tell her about it. But hold onto that bad mommy award for a minute, it is my goal when Matthew starts school this fall to get her into something. You were the sixth child. You know how it goes!

klamb said...

I will find the things pres has outgrown and hopefully mail them soon. I am slow to remember things, oh yeah, i lost my brain a long time ago and you know that.

Nicole said...

Yeah! I love blogs because now I can totally find out what you are doing! I miss you! Your kiddo is so cute and I'm excited for the new arrival.

Nicole + Brock said...

Do you take Rylee to the Legacy Center? I have wanted to put Lily in some sort of class.

Trying to be said...

thats so funny, bc i am wanting to take kaycee to something like that!! i need to get some info from ya!! how is the pregnancy going!?!