

I have regretted not
piercing Rylee's ears when she was a baby and was convinced that I would have to wait til she was much older before doing them. Andrea
assured me that 2 was the perfect age and told me how good Josie did with hers at two. The next step was convincing daddy since he has been the one telling her how bad pretties would hurt. He halfway
consented. I think he figured I would chicken out and not really go through with it. Well today when we were at the mall I took her in and did it.
Luckily they did them both at the same time because I don't think she would have sat as still for a second time. She cried until I showed her the
earrings in the mirror and she was completely over it. As you can see she wasn't as cooperative for a picture, but that's what happens when you go to the mall instead of taking a nap.
3 comments:
Good job, Rylee! She looks beautiful. Grace got her ears pierced two weeks ago, and she is counting down the days until she can change her earings.
Awesome!! we just did Kali's too, she cried for a split sec but then was fine. and now she loves them.
Rylee looks Beautiful!!!
Ry..we love your pretties!
Post a Comment