Friday, January 9, 2009

Who stole the cookie?

Who me? Yes Rylee I am talking to you. I was upstairs getting our stuff ready to go swimming and come down to find Rylee helping herslef to a little snack. Yes she is only eating the frosting out of the oreo.

6 comments:

Angelyn said...

That's my kind of girl!!

Trying to be said...

I think its so funny how fast they learn to open the oreo and just eat the frosting. And then when the frosting is all gone then they ask for another cookie, like its all gone!!

Lori said...

That face has GUILTY written all over it. What a doll! Allie has the same pj's. Too cute....

Arin said...

She knows how to eat them right!

Melissa said...

She has that look like...oh crap I've been caught. She is so cute.

Mandy said...

Ha ha ha! At least she didn't lick out the middles then put them back together and put them back in the package for you to discover on your next bite!