Doesn't she look grown up here eating lunch at the counter.

Going down the driveway is way easier than up.

Push hard.

Seriously sick of the snow, driving, shoveling, freezing cold.
Ok that was my complaint. Today there was lots of snow but it was actually warm outside so we headed out to shovel. Jake has been really sick and the less time he can spend outside the better. So I have been trying to keep the snow cleared off the driveway. Besides about throwing my hip out we enjoy going outside.
Rylee pulled the bike out for some snow biking then we went for a sled ride. The sunshine felt good and she used up so much energy she took an early nap. Can't complain about that.
7 comments:
Rylee's curls are too cute! That picture reminds me of Rylee's mom when she was little and had lots of crazy blond curls.
Do what we do...don't shovel at all. It's awesome. It's like we have NO outside chores in the winter...summer is a WAY diff story! I'm glad i get to see you tomorrow it's like you're turning into a stranger, and I'm mad about that. :P Our Girls are gettin' big!
I love to see that she enjoys sledding in an ice fishing sled. Maybe soon she'll be sitting the shack with dad and mom reeling in huge ones!
P.S. I almost threw my hip out shoveling too, but I've got years on you.....
Hey Lynly send that delectable Peanut over to uncle Jared's house one day with that sled! I'll put a harness on big Maui and presto! Instant babysitter!
What happened to your baby? She looks so grown up sitting on the bar stool she is to cute. CONGRATULATIONS!! on your new years news!!
Did I ever mention how cute she it. I love her coat.
I love how Rylee is eating with her hands!
Post a Comment