Ry is always happy to get her hands on my camera when I leave it within reach. Here are some of her best shots. I am just surprised she can still see with the flash going off so close to her face. The beauty of digital cameras they can take 100 pictures and it is a simple delete unlike the whole roll of our parents film we all ruined when we were little taking self portraits. What ever keeps them entertained.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
5 comments:
i want to see potty pics. she did extremely well with these!! she is way too cute.
Ha ha ha ha! I love the very first one of her face!
I have MILLIONS of photos just like this on my camera.
I have MILLIONS of photos just like this on my camera.
You gotta love digital cameras.
Post a Comment