Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Update.

I have been hoping to post the official results of what this little baby is going to be, but it is playing games with us. We have looked 4 times now and not once have we seen a clear shot. Baby insists on sitting Indian style with butt down. We have tried everything. At this point we should have no doubts about the sex. Mistie knows exactly what her baby is and she is 3 weeks behind me. Not Fair! Well here is one of the ultrasound pictures I don't know if you can make out the horns on the babies head but I am sure they are there. Hoping to know in the next little while. I am feeling a lot better and haven't puked in a few weeks. I can't believe we are almost to the half way point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a stinker.. you may have your hands full with this one. haha.

Mandy said...

Holy crap! I can't believe you're almost half way either! Sheesh. And yes, I do see the horns, what a sweetheart your little "shim" will be.

Andrea said...

How frustrating, next time drink a Diet Coke before you go in!

Kacey Mehan said...

I'm dying to know. If you really want to torture all of us, you could just not find out until the baby is born.

klamb said...

I think that he will have blue eyes, i mean just from this picture i think he will be blue eyes and blonde hair.. Don't you think? :)