Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble


Jake has a turkey tag so we decided to take a quick road trip to scout out the turkeys. Saturday night we loaded up and took off around 5:30 p.m. I had kept Rylee awake the whole day so she would sleep in the car well it worked beautifuly she slept almost the whole way to Moab. Around 11 we pulled into the turkey hunting spot and pulled off the road to sleep. We folded down the seats in the x-terra and threw down some blankets. Rylee slept great Jake and I didn't cause we were worried we would smash her and if she was warm enough. We woke up early and went for a walk to see if we could see some turkeys. Jake decided from this walk that Rylee was not invited to come hunting. She is way to loud even with a bink in her mouth she jabbered at every bird tree rock everything. Too bad she looks cute in camo.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

If I ever lose Tyler and Kinsey in the store I just have to stop and listen and usually can tell where they are. Funny how kids don't realize they are so loud.

Ali said...

she is so cute! And getting so big. I wish they would stay small longer. But yeah that would be fun to get together and play.