After a restless night of sleep and spotting some prime turkey hunting spots we headed home. With a quick face wash and brushing teeth in a gas station bathroom we were ready to ride. Jake took us the scenic route home since I had never been to Moab. We decided to stop at Dead Horse Point and let Rylee run around and take a look at the scenery. If we look like dirt bags in these pictures it is because we are you all know that, but please remember we just spent the night in the car. Great memories we are creating for Ry she will love us for these pictures.It was a lot of fun and Rylee was digging the whole rock thing I think she would have played all day, but unfortunately we had to stuff her back in the car for the ride home. She only slept for about 45 minutes the ride home so lots of treats, every toy I packed, and a Baby Einstein video that we replayed the dog segment 8 times helped us make it home.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
6 comments:
I think your pics are cute. We are taking Kinsey to Moab next month and I can't wait.
You guys are such good parents! I don't know if I could ever brave that trip! Rylee is too cute and it's been way too long since we've seen her!
Well, sounds like even with a rough night in the car, you guys had fun. We need to go camp down there sometime and ride around on the wheelers!! P.S. Don't we ALL look cute in camo? Okay,so maybe not when it's twelve times bigger than Rylee's size! Ha ha ha!
Jake is way close to the edge in his pic, it gives me the heebie-jeebies just looking at it.
I love Rylee's hat...where'd you get it? I've been searching for a good summer hat for Lilly, so you've got my attention. Rylee is such a cutie!!
Cute pics...glad she was good for you! I agree with Mistie..Jake looks really close to the edge and it does give you the heebie-jeebies!
Post a Comment