Our little man had his 2 month check up the other day. He weighed in at 11 lbs 6 oz 23 inches long. He was not at all impressed with the whole shot thing and had a rough evening, but thank goodness for Tylenol that perked him right back to his happy self.
He is really into smiling and has discovered he can make noises with his mouth and likes to squawk at us. He is a droole baby (check out his shirt in the pictured). He loves to sleep all night long most mornings it is us waking him up to eat. We hope that one continues. The first two months have flown by we have loved every minute with this little guy.
5 comments:
Oh my word! He is so cute that I want to squeeze him!!!
I love it when they learn to smile. It's very gratifying to know that your baby does indeed love you. And I love babies who sleep through the night. Wish mine did...
i cant get over how big he is getting. you have to love the bateman boys for producing such cute kids.
What a cutie! I can't believe he's all ready 2 months old!!
oh that tiny baby is growing so fast. and changing tons. he is so handsome, wish i could love on him.
Post a Comment