Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My new BAG


We have been getting lots of gifts for the baby as it gets so close to him being here. I love all the fun things people have bought and made for him it gets me so excited to use them all. I just had to blog a picture of my new diaper bag because I am so excited about it. My sister Kristen got it for me and I can't get over how cute it is. I have always always loved the petunia pickle bottom bags, but have never spoiled myself enough and got one, but leave it to Kristen to spoil me a little. I was excited about the bag, but Rylee was more thrilled by all of Preslee's hand me down swimsuits panties, and princess p.j.'s. It was like Christmas at our house.
I wanted to include this picture of Ry because she has one of the swim suits on and to prove that some days I do actually make her lunch.
As far as baby update it is coming really fast. I was doing great until I got hit with a bad stomach flu bug Friday during the night. After several hours of violent puking I made Jake take me to the OB urgent care. They filled me up on fluids and gave me some wonderful beautiful drugs to make the vomiting stop. I could have kissed them all. There is nothing worse then being 9 months pregnant and in so much pain you want to die and you aren't even in labor. After spending Saturday mostly unconscious (Thanks Jake, and his parents for watching Rylee) it has taken Sunday and Monday to finally feel a little better. Let's all hope next time we have to go the hospital we will come home with a baby!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so hope its not swine related but at least if it is youve got a good hubby and family to take care of you! Call us if we can take riley off your hands for a bit.

Trying to be said...

If you need anything, let me know! I am just around the corner too! I'm sorry about the flu! It is horrible when your pregnant! I can't believe that the baby is coming so soon!! It's exciting! :)

Kacey Mehan said...

LOVE your new bag! I hope you're feeling better and I hope the baby comes soon!

klamb said...

i am glad that you got the box fast. and that ry loves all that used stuff. and i loved that bag too, it will be perfect for a little bo!!

Ali said...

Dang I wish I only had a week left! I have six. Good Luck with everything, and your bag is super cute!

Weiss said...

Good to hear that you are feelin better now. Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like. Not to much more time to wait, i am sure Rylee is really excited too. Which she is so cute!!!

Jenny Griffin said...

I'm sorry you were sick! And goodness, 6 more days! I love the bag too... very cute... and so is your little Rylee. We just love her and can't wait for her brother. Let us know if we can help at all.