Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just Waiting




Well this baby seems to be in no hurry to get here so we are just waiting. However there were several things that we needed to get done before he comes. First and foremost was the FENCE. It is in and it is beautiful. I don't think Rylee has enjoyed her new cage as much as Jake and I have she spent the first few days checking the gates to see just how she could open them. I think she got over not being able to escape and has just been happy to be able to be outside whenever she wants. Second of all I had to get my pedicure so my toes were looking good. Well that's done too and now I just need some signs of labor to start happening here. Tuesday is my official due date and I have a doc appointment that day so we will see. I am afraid Tuesday will come and go and my baby counter will be on 0 but we will have no baby. The only reason I am still surviving is the rain keeping things on the cooler side. I know everyone else is sick of it ruining everything, but I am loving it. We will keep you posted but if you don't see or hear anything that means NOTHING is happening still.

4 comments:

Angelyn said...

I'm excited that your fence is in. Good job on getting the pedicure too! I'm with you on the rain this week. It's been really nice! Hang in there and please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Wow.... I didn't know you were that close! Holy Moly- Hope the little man comes out soon so the freaking rain can STOP!

Lori said...

Love the new fence. All monkeys need cages! :-) Hoping it'll be soon.

Kacey Mehan said...

I'm jealous of the fence. Try a long walk. It worked for me when I was pregnant with Rachel. After a long walk, I started having contractions a few minutes later. Maybe it was just coincidence, but at least it helps pass the time.