
We decided we better get some 2 year old pictures of Rylee done. Here they are. We actually went to a studio for the first time just to get a few done. I am planning a better shoot once the baby gets here, but these are perfect for now. They are didn't scan very good, but you get the idea most of you will be getting pictures very soon.
7 comments:
Ahhh.... she is getting so big and too cute. I love her dress by the way!
What cute pictures! She is a beauty! What a little poser she is for the camera!
I swear she only gets cuter! I love the pics.
So thaaaaat's where she was going so dolled up yesterday! Love the pictures!
Ry, you are so pretty. And you know how to look innocent and sweet for the camera.. Love ya.
I love these pictures. Especially her curls. She reminds me of you when you were that age.
Aw, what a pretty girl! Yes, the curls remind me of Lynly when she was that age.
Post a Comment