Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Party Day!!!!!!!

Today is the day. We just got home from the swimming pool and are ready for lunch and a nap. All I can say is you had to be there. That's because I forgot my camera so if you weren't you missed out. Way to go mommy. We had lots of friends. Josie was sporting her famous mermaid swimsuit, Cade loved his first swimming adventure, Avery was a die hard swimmer last one out of the pool as always, Jack was having an off day he was actually being a little timid (might have something to do with his little sister making her arrival), Tyler scared all small children in sight, thank goodness Nate and Jenny are full of energy and chased the kids all over the pool. We are so glad all of our friends and family could come hang out. Rylee made a haul with presents and they were all things she needed. Several items to read while having her private time, a dress, a piano, and some great sand toys. What a spoiled little girl. I will have my camera tonight and get some pictures of the birthday girl. Thanks again everyone for coming.

5 comments:

Lori said...

We were thinking about you guys this morning and wishing that we could be there. Sigh.... We have a present for the birthday girl. I'll force myself to get to the post office soon. It is my least favorite place to go. Happy Birthday!

Mandy said...

I'm SO glad to hear that our first adopted, girl, 2-year old, half child had a great birthday at the pool! Can't wait for tonight!

Kim said...

I hope Rylee has a very happy birthday!

Kacey Mehan said...

Happy birthday, Ry! We love you!

klamb said...

I am still pretending we were there!! Happy birthday Ry!! Love you all...