Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

She loved being sung to and blew out the candles all by herself.

Jake's Grandma gave him this rocking chair when he was Ry's age his mom had it repainted and Rylee loves it.

Eating cake and ice cream with a little milk you couldn't wipe the grin off her face the whole night

Rylee holding Cade in her new rocking chair. Don't worry he will soon be big enough to hold her.

Couldn't resist posting this one because of the way the string turns his double chin into an even cuter triple chin.
Very excited about her play house. I will get some better pics when it is actually warm outside

The 4 wheeler was a big hit now she needs a little help learning to drive.

Warning picture overload on this post. The celebrating continued last night with another party. Rylee is so lucky to have so many people that love her and love to spoil her. She had both great grandparents, grandma, grandpa, lots of aunts and uncles, her second parents, and one little cousin over for cake and ice cream. I was determined this year to make a cake, but since I lack those certain skills we went with the cupcake balloons because I knew I could do that. One day I will be good like my sisters and make cool cakes for my kids. She had so much fun opening each present and immediately wanted it out of the package to check it out.
It turned out to be a really fun day. We love this little girl so much, the last to years have been such and awesome adventure. We look forward to many more parties with family and friends. Thanks everyone for coming and making out kid even more rotten. She loves you guys and has so much fun with all of you. Rylee we love you!!!!!

8 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

Rylee should have birthday's every week. :) We had lots of fun with this spoiled ADORABLE little girl. We plan to visit as much as possible until we leave. I hope it warms up so she can play in her fun new house. ...and the cupcake balloons were very cute and pretty tasty!

Arin said...

Oh my lands...totally didn't think that I was in the picture with Cade..how ugly! Thanks for a fun day! Happy Birthday RY RY!!

Lori said...

How cute that her shirt matches her cupcakes! See....you are creative and clever and you don't even know it! :-)

Jared Pugh said...

Happy Birthday Peanut! We love you!

Kacey Mehan said...

I love your cupcakes! Looks like it was a fun party!

Deedra said...

She is too cute! Love her curly hair!

klamb said...

What a fun day, I can't believe she didn't sleep for a full 24 after that big day!! We will come this summer and the girls can play in her house together, that will be fun, but then I know what my girls will want for their birthdays.. By the way, she is too cute.

klamb said...

What a fun day, I can't believe she didn't sleep for a full 24 after that big day!! We will come this summer and the girls can play in her house together, that will be fun, but then I know what my girls will want for their birthdays.. By the way, she is too cute.