Today we took Jake to the eye doctor. The waiting room which was also where all the glasses were on display was not very kid friendly. So while Jake got the rust drilled out of his eye (sounds awful he said it was), Rylee and I went for a walk. The closest thing to a store was the DI. Hate the place, but I figured Rylee would do much less damage in there then the eye doctor. This was the treasure find of the day a little gas pump for her car. Not only did we get to spend an hour finding this great toy, but my $3 bought lots of entertainment for the rest of the afternoon. She spent the day in the garage (because of our lovely wind/snow/rain/cold all outside toys are in the garage) filling her car with gas.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
6 comments:
Sorry to hear about Jake's eye. Maneesh has burred metal and rust out of many eyes. That $3 was well spent if it kept Rylee happy for the afternoon. You might have to start hunting for treasures at DI more often.
Jake looked a lot better today. Did she get the car for her birthday? How fun!! I love scoring treasures at the DI!
Remember when Kaylie got one of those cars for her second birthday? Our didn't run on gas, just Mommy pushing it for hours and hours.
That's good you had some where to take her we know all to well how unkid friendly eye doc. offices are. Hope everything is good with Jake.
Poor Jake..hope he gets feeling better soon! Love the pictures of Ry too..I need a new one!
Rylee, Just so you know, I would love you to come pump my gas. I hate putting gas in my car. Something about such a waste of money, I have so many other things i could do with that money if it was shopping money. Like Decorations, clothes for my kids, furniture, playhouse, trampoline, fun things, just not gas.
Post a Comment