Rylee hit a little spurt in height recently and all of a sudden all of her pants were severe floods. So we go out buy the next size of pants great length way way too big around the waste. While Rylee didn't mind her pants falling off when she walked across the room because she prefers not to wear them. We went and bought a belt which she thinks is really cool. She has probably inhere ted my no butt syndrome and will loose her pants just like I have done (example the bus mishap). So with the belt cinched on the last hole maybe we will keep her pants in place.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
7 comments:
hahaha thats funny, the bus story oh, the bus story!
I don't remember hearing the bus story. Do tell!
Carsyn has the same problem - we used to call her "Brittany Spears" every time her crack was showing! We'd just say "hey Brittany!" and she'd immediately pull up her pants! We'd all love to hear the bus story - looks like you'll have to blog it!
Carsyn has the same problem - we used to call her "Brittany Spears" every time her crack was showing! We'd just say "hey Brittany!" and she'd immediately pull up her pants! We'd all love to hear the bus story - looks like you'll have to blog it!
hey I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats!! You can tell i haven't been blog hopping lately. Well let us know what it is.
I need to hear the bus story. Blame the no butt problem on the Wilcox genes. It runs in the family.
Ha ha ha ha! Glad to see you're teaching her to flash people at an early age. LIke mother, like daughter. Maybe you guys can "work" together if you know what I mean....:)
Post a Comment