Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ELMO




This is another thank you this time to Rylee's cute cousin Preslee who shared these cute little elmo panties with Rylee. Ry loves elmo and laughs when she looks at them and says dancing elmo. The night they came in the mail I got home and we couldn't find them, she had got them off the table somehow and stashed them in her dryer so they would be ready for morning. For some reason she thinks pants are not required if you are wearing panties. Hey I don't care as long as she is dry wear what you want. Thanks again Preslee we love you and miss you.

8 comments:

klamb said...

What a stinkin cute butt you have... You can't help but pinch their tiny little buns.. How is she doing with the potty and panty thing?

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I'm so jealous- You are only going to have one baby in diapers!I think Jack will be 5 before he's potty trained! You and Ry should come over and get a cookie- don't worry I have a few that he didn't touch!

Lori said...

I take it she's still doing the potty thing? Awesome! In a couple of years, I will be reminding you that not all little kids potty train as easily as Rylee! Your next one may be the complete opposite!

Kacey Mehan said...

It's funny to see their little cheeks in the underwear because the diaper hides them. It's good if they really like the character on the underwear because then they won't want to ruin the underwear.

Weiss said...

I wish Kali would show any kind of instrest!!!! Maybe if I tell her Rylee doesn't wear a diaper then she will not want to either.

Sandra said...

I'm completely jealous that she's staying dry. Lilly doesn't quite get it yet. She wants to stand and pee at the toilet like her big brother. Good for you to only have one kid in diapers...that's the way to do it.

Jenny Griffin said...

... Nate says that now we'll definitely babysit Ry more! :) We miss her! We need to schedule a play-date between Rylee and Nate soon. :)

Mandy said...

I love how well the Elmo panties match that shirt. That girl knows how to coordinate!