Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday




We were up and going nice and early this morning. Rylee's cousin Cade was getting blessed today. I thought she was looking cute in her dress so we attempted to get a cute picture but she has a hard time paying attention and smiling at the same time love the CHEESE look. We made it to the blessing and yummy breakfast afterwards. Jake took off again swan hunting and I went and had a heavenly massage. I had a gift certificate from last Christmas and after today would love another one but I would definitely use it sooner. We ended the day with a small birthday party for Dane. Now it is back to work tomorrow yuck!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Soooooo I heard about your awesome massage and now I guess we'll have to together sometime. But not in a weird, sick, perverted way.

Trying to be said...

she looks so cute! i am jealous you had a massage....i wish so bad i could get one.

Kacey Mehan said...

Massages are wonderful! I wish I could get one once a week.