Tuesday, December 9, 2008

POPCORN


My stinky baby does not think that she needs to go to bed at night until everyone else is asleep. I love seeing her run to the door when I get home from work and give me a big hug and kisses. But little girls her age should not be up this late at night. Needless to say we enjoyed a little snack of popcorn, one of my favorite things to do when I get home from work. Then we had a melt down around midnight and with a little force made her lay still for 5 seconds to fall asleep. Bright and early up she was the next morning ready to go again.

2 comments:

Weiss said...

I'm glad to hear that kali isn't the only one up that late.

Mandy said...

At least she knows the best way to EAT popcorn....just DUMP it in!