Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Fast and Furious


The last few weeks my car had gotten progresively louder. When I say louder I mean it sounds like a hot rod. When you give it some gas it would growl. Well Thursday when I took Mistie to her car it was especially loud. On the way home it was so loud it was hurting my ears on the freeway. I mentioned it to Jake when I got home so on Saturday morning we were getting ready to go buy tires for the truck (something we were not looking forward to) and Jake looked underneath the car to find that the muffler was not even attached it was haning there by two plastic things. No wonder it was so loud duh. So Jake took it off so we wouldn't loose it and we headed to the muffler shop. Luckily they used the same muffler and just welded it on with a new pipe only costing 45 bucks. She sounds like a champ now got to love it when it rains it pours. This is a pic of Rylee hleping herself to a pack of gum while we were figuring out the muffler.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE buying tires for these trucks. There is nothing I would rather spend my money on. I'm glad you bent over and took it up the tailpipe (literally) while you were at it! ha ha ha!

Arin said...

I could totally hear you guys leaving the other night from inside my house...gotta love the civ!