Friday, September 5, 2008

Check out my shoes.

We were at the dollar store today cause that is the only place we can afford to shop these days and Rylee picked out this pair of plastic shoes. I really didn't think she would even be able to walk in them but hey for a buck who cares. But let me tell you she can walk in them in fact she is outside riding in her car with them on. I think I know what pair of shoes she will go get when we are getting ready to go somewhere.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are pretty sweet. True clod stompers. They make the sound and everything. You just need a matching pair.

Mistie said...

So my mom caught Avery drinking water out of the cracks in her sidewalk. Hmmm...wonder where she gets that from?

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Love the shoes Rylee! Way to teach her to be thrifty by shopping at the dollar store! Who needs Nordstroms anyways?