Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Teeth

I found out today why Rylee has not been sleeping good she has 4 teeth coming in, but they were far back and I wasn't sure which ones they were so Mistie and I looked up this cute little chart and she is getting number 4 on the bottom and top right on schedule. We just wanted to post this chart to let Olivia know how much work she has in store for her. Good luck Becca!


3 comments:

Mistie said...

Avery is falling a little behind. Olivia still has time to catch up with her.

Becca said...

Olivia way ahead of schedule compared to me at her age! :) But, yes she has much catching up to do. Not looking forward to sleepless nights, but excited to see her with a mouthful of teeth, she'll look so different.

Melissa said...

Warning!! Teething is evil.