Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lunch with Miss Olivia




After the pool fiasco Rylee and I met back up with Becca and Olivia for some Wendy's. I think the girls had more fun at lunch than anything. Neither one of them ate good but they both had a fun watching each other. They both were dancing and jabbering. The best part was Olivia wearing her sunglasses the whole time with a huge grin on her face and then later tons of ketchup. She handed them over to Ry for a few minutes and giggled at her when she put them on. Everytime Becca would give Olivia a bite Rylee would giggle it was a fun lunch both girls smeared ketchup on their faces and ate some fries and frosty. I didn't get very good pictures because neither one of them would hold still long enough but this is what we got.

4 comments:

The Cook's said...

Gosh I wish you would have been there to tell me I had 12 hours to wait, I see blood and gushing hole I panic and go to the first place. I'm sorry to hear about Ry, hop all is well. You know they say boys are more accident prone...my girls have been pretty bad. See ya later.

Mistie said...

It cracks me up Olivia keeps those things on. Good gift giving. Those two are so cute together.

Becca said...

That was fun, Rylee is soo cute when she giggles at Olivia. We'll have to try another pool pary just get Ry a padded helmet and lube her up in some really thick vasoline so when she falls everything slips off and she can't get hurt!

Arin said...

Poor Ry...I am afraid that this is just the beginning for you and probably me in the near future! Doctors hear we come.