Sunday, May 11, 2008

Correction

Did I say Rylee had 5 stitches well that is no longer true. We are down to 3 now. We woke up this morning to only 3. At some point in time probably while she slept since she likes to twirl things while she sleeps she got two stitches out of her head. So by tomorrow morning we might not have any. We tried to keep her from being disfigured and scarred her whole life , but I guess she has other plans.

2 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Poor little Miss Rylee! We feel so bad for her! Sorry I didn't introduce you to Ryan yesterday. I guess I thought you had already met him! Oh well... by the way.. that guy I was with was my husband Ryan! :)

Mandy said...

Amazing how resourceful little kids are, eh? Maybe she already knows that "guys dig scars" right?!