Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We Miss You.


A year ago today our sweet grandma passed away, it was a very sad time for us because Rylee was still in the hospital we weren't able to go to her funeral. Nannie was what we called her and you could not have asked for a better grandma. I still miss her baking and the times we stayed with her. She was such a special lady I think of her often but especially today. I wish that I could put pretty flowers on her grave because she loved them so much. We love you and miss you and know you are so happy and not alone anymore.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lyn - As if I haven't cried enough today, this only added to it. I agree with you...I miss Nannie everyday, but today was especially tough..

klamb said...

Lynly, this is very beautiful and thank you for taking the time to post this beautiful picture. I have cried and cried, this started it all over again for me too. But, it is so true, we miss her so bad. The sound of her voice, her sweet smile, her kind words and her funny comments. What a woman, no one could ever fill her shoes. I actually called shirls and asked her to put flowers out for us, hopefully she will. We know who brought Ry, and we know why you are here and we love you guys and are grateful to have you guys.