Yesterday was Rylee's 12 month check up she passed with flying colors like always. When the doctor came in the room and she was running around in her diaper talking on her cell phone he just laughed at her and said well I guess I don't need to ask you any of the motor skills questions. She weighed in at 20 lbs 4 oz and was 29 inches long. That means she gained 13 lbs in one year. Dang I can gain that in a weekend. It also means we can turn her carseat forward facing and I won't have to almost wreck trying to give her things. Except now she can see your harts cup and wants a drink.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
7 comments:
I bet she loves being turned around, so she can see what is going on. I love that she thinks that her stroler is for her to ride in. It is the cutest picture ever. She deffinatly raises the bar for cuteness!!
Hooray, I'm so glad she can finally sit forward! I am worried Olivia isn't going to weigh in at 20 and I am SOO excited about getting rid of the baby car seat, so therefore I have been feeding her A LOT! ha ha She ate like 6 BIG meals today and only had ah two baths. :) Rylee really does Raise the bar, she's too cute in that photo!
YEAH! Do you blame the girl...if I see a harts cup I want a drink of it too!
Somehow she look soooo cute in that camo seat with her matching brown shirt! Wait, when DOESN'T she look cute, camo or not?! Ha ha ha! I love your pic of her and Jake on the coloring book!
Its so nice having their carseats front facing - makes things so much easier!
Hey Lynly, it's me Sandra. Rylee is so cute. I have the same carseats for my two kids, but I really am diggin your cover...where'd you get it?
Front facing car seats are amazing. A whole new world for kids. Sanity for parents. She needs a pink car seat, she is a princess right? Just kidding, that is a cute picture. Guess it is time to make another cute baby for her to play with!
Post a Comment