I got tagged by Arin and didn't even know it that is how clueless I am about these so she nicely reminded me that I need to do this.
10 Years Ago... I was a junior in high school and so I was pretty cool to say the least.
5 things I need to do on Saturday...
1. Work, so that will be pretty much my whole day and then I will get nothing done.
2. Hang out with Ry and Jake (my favorite thing)
3. Clean my house.
4. Clean my house maybe if I make it two of my priorities it might get done.
5. Go out to dinner with my hubby and maybe some friends.
What would I do if I became a billionaire....Quit my job, get some plastic surgery I know you can guess what I would get done first, buy a nice house, and go on lots of hunts with my hubby(yes rednecks with money watch out).
5 jobs that I have had...I worked at Walmart.
CNA at a nursing home
RAD Tech at the U!!!!!!
5 things people don't know about me... I am pretty open so there is not much people don't know.
1) I snore really loud when I sleep.
2) I am a Dr. Pepper junkie thank goodness for Harts.
3) Only my siblings call me Lyn. My sibling in laws call me Nin (long story)
4) My house is always dirty cause I spend my time playing with Rylee.
5)I hate beans any kind shape form flavor if Arin gets to rave about hating hotdogs then I have to put in my speal about beans. They will kill you.
So I guess I did this right and now I am tagging Becca and Mistie that means you guys have to post this with your answers dont be a dumbass like me and not catch on.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment