Monday, March 3, 2008

Moms at the Zoo.









Yes we were the annoying big group of strollers that were constantly in peoples way and we kept stopping to take pictures of our cute babies because they were way cuter than the stinky animals. We blended right in with the thousands of other annoying moms we are catching on to this parenting so quickly by summer we will be pros.
An overview of the day.
Avery showed us her hibernating skills and acted like a bear and slept 90% of the day woke herself up for some booby and was happy as always.
Olivia helped us out by reading the map and then showed us her mad hanging skill which she learned from the monkey as she tried to keep herself from kissing the sidewalk. Way to go Becca.
Jack well what can I say he is one sexy pimp I don't know what kind of animal has hot chicks around him all the time and just acts so chill about it. He sits back downs some mass quantities of milk and enjoys hanging out with the ladies.
Kinsie definitely was the most into the zoo out of all the little ones I don't think I heard her make a single peep.
My Ry Baby she had a blast pointing and ohhing at the animals she is not used to seeing them all alive like that she thinks they should all be mounted on the wall poor Ry next time she will probably try to shoot them with her bow and arrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like you had so much fun. i bet ry had a blast.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Oh this is so cute! Jack loved pimping it at the zoo!

Arin said...

Love the zoo pictures. I can't wait until one day I can go with you!

Mistie said...

Our kids are gonna be terrors!!! I can just picture Ry now with her sporting her coat and shoes and no pants. I need to learn to give up control like you otherwise Avery is going to really wear me out.

Becca said...

Thank goodness for your attentiveness, else my kid would have gotten dragged home! "awe your okay"! check out Rylees spotlight on my page-a-roo.

Mandy said...

Okay, so when do I have to start doing these motherly things?! Ha ha ha! I love this picture! Maybe one day when I'm all grown up like you we can take both our little girls (since "The Leatrice" has revealed that's what we're having) to the zoo! And Rylee can teach our little girl all the bad tricks!