Thursday, May 6, 2010

Puppy




Meet the most newest thing at our house Doc Ticklefeather. The kids thing he is just the coolest little toy. Rylee has fallen head over heals in love with this little puppy and we are constantly telling her to leave the puppy alone. It is really cute to look out in the back yard and see the puppy following her around. He is cute, but puppies are puppies and it sometimes feels like I have another kid to take potty and feed. We are having a lot of fun with him now if it would just get warm outside so we can be out more.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is cute! Everyone is getting cute puppies these days Im kinda jealous

Kel said...

Cute!! You are the sweetest wife I know....camon Easter on a crappy Easter weekend...and a new puppy with a baby...you derserve a medal!!!!!

Jenny Griffin said...

SOOOOOOO cute.

Meagan & Dallas said...

OMG You got a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!! soo cute!!

Kacey Mehan said...

It almost makes me want a puppy! He's so cute! Just keep reminding me how much work it is so I don't give in during a moment of weakness.

klamb said...

doc is cute.. i like these pics lots

Lori said...

I'd rather have another baby instead of a puppy! At least babies wear diapers! How in the world did he get his name?

Lori said...

I'd rather have another baby instead of a puppy! At least babies wear diapers! How in the world did he get his name?