Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tie Shoes


Ry has been obsessed with wanting a pair of "tie shoes". Probably because we never buy them for her because they are a pain to put on every time you want to go somewhere. For valentine's day we bought her a pair and she was thrilled. Of course her first choice would have been the ugly princess light up shoes, but I said NO. She put them on asked to wear them to church wore them all day and asked if she could sleep in them. Funny the things that will excite them.

4 comments:

Kel said...

I love the shoes and no clothes!! That little one kills me! Pick your battles right!

klamb said...

love the towel, undies and shoes look. that wasn't on the way to church, right? :) thanks for the warning on the counter, that sucks.

Arin said...

Totally think you should have went with the princess light-up shoes...they would have matched her princess undies!

Kacey Mehan said...

I see she's still in the naked stage. I guess she doesn't get cold easily.