Friday, October 16, 2009

We are still bloggers.




Just a few pictures of each of the kids to let you know that I have not given up on my blog. Unlike some of YOU. Nothing very blog worthy has happened lately and when I was looking on my camera these were the only pictures I had. Pretty much all of the pictures of my baby he will be sitting in his bumbo for the next few months because he loves it. As for Rylee she is not technically dressed in this picture but at least she is not naked. The cooler weather has not cured her of playing in the backyard naked although yesterday she was complaining of her butt being cold.

6 comments:

klamb said...

preslee commented "whoa when did she get tatoos, and that much? and he is grewing so much since we went to their house" cute kids. we miss you guys. and love you too.

klamb said...

preslee commented "whoa when did she get tatoos, and that much? and he is grewing so much since we went to their house" cute kids. we miss you guys. and love you too.

Lori said...

If she thinks her rear is cold now, just wait a month or two until there's snow on the ground! That may cure her!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally love the 97 tattoos on her legs!

Kacey Mehan said...

Don't you just hate it when your butt gets cold? Maneesh can sympathize.

Lori said...

Kacey - That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long, long time!