Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh Ry

Finger painting pumpkins.

JELLO

Her princess scooter, potty sticker prize.


Some random pictures of Rylee. She is a busy body so we spend most of our time just trying to keep up. This week we have been very focused on the potty. 4 days now with only one accident a day. She filled in her chart and got to open her scooter. We are hoping she sticks with it. As for the other pictures that's just Rylee.

6 comments:

Lori said...

The kids want to know if Rylee was naked while she was painting her pumpkin....Sorry, enquiring minds want to know!

Lori said...

The kids want to know if Rylee was naked while she was painting her pumpkin....Sorry, enquiring minds want to know!

Lori said...

The kids want to know if Rylee was naked while she was painting her pumpkin....Sorry, enquiring minds want to know!

Lori said...

The kids want to know if Rylee was naked while she was painting her pumpkin....Sorry, enquiring minds want to know!

The Blackburn Family said...

She's so dang cute! And a bow and arrow!!!! Lol I had to show that to Matt when I read that. I'll have to admit I originally thought of hair bows and thought, wow, who knew that hair bows had so much power....but then, I should have known better :-) Binki vs. Bow and arrow....definitely a great trade and congrats on the potty training!

klamb said...

you said that's just rylee, and that is why we love her. she is so smart and so creative. i cannot believe how big she is getting.