Yesterday was my first day back at work. I felt like a new woman working not being 9 months pregnant and having to waddle around the hospital getting out of breath so easy, all the lifting, pushing, and bending was so much easier. I missed my babies like crazy, but we all survived the day and I actually enjoyed some adult conversation. I like my job and have fun with the people I work with so that makes things easier. Although I work we still have our mornings where my kids are the sweetest hanging out in our jammies. Love those two little ones.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
3 comments:
801-836-0137 SO I take it your phone didn't survive its dip in the pool?
Oh my goodness, your little guy is so cute! I just hate how fast they grow... I have herd your little lady is a "BIG helper" just like mine. Aren't they so much fun.
So, how has the first month been? How many hours / days are you working?
Post a Comment