Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One day at a time


The magical disappearing baby.

Don't worry he reappears sweet as ever.


Rylee's new fave food corn on the cob.


We are surviving some days better then others. Things we've learned, newborns are not as fragile as they seem, 2 year olds regress and use whining and fits to get attention, and things like cleaning and showers can wait til tomorrow. The first time I found her in his crib thought it was funny get the camera, second time not so funny 4th , 5th 6th, GET OUT and STAY OUT!

5 comments:

Weiss said...

Yeah the whole getting in the crib thing. every kid does it(at least all mine did) and it gets old fast. They are so cute though that you have to smile even if it's when your shaking your head no, you have an awesome family!!!!

Lori said...

Ask Kacey about finding Allison carrying newborn Isaac across the living room floor. Her mistake was saying, "Allison!" Allison promptly dropped Isaac on the floor. The next time, she just calmly let Allie set him down without saying anything.

klamb said...

Rylee can come to my house, my baby can fight back, she is a hair puller... ask preslee about the huge wad that was pulled out the other day.. bald spot.

Sam and Kristol said...

I am going to come by and visit sometime. I'll give ya a call. Our little guys need to meet. Has he had his 2 week yet? Daxton did coming in at 7lbs. 12 oz. Dr. Wilcox is great. Thanks for the referral.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Oh, I'm so with you.... seriously somedays I think there is no way I'm coming out of this alive.... or maybe one of my kids won't be alive! We need to see you guys!