Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bumbo Baby


Here is the sweetest little baby ever enjoying his bumbo seat. Say what you want about it being gas but this kid smiles at you. Of course I can't get a good picture because when I hold up the camera he stops. He loves to eat and is still sleeping all night long. That makes momma very happy. My only complaint the way his hair is falling out he has an old man hairline with funny patches of hair and bald spots. Oh well guess we will have to buy him some hats. We are just enjoying him sweet and little every minute we can because he will be two one day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo dang adorable! Did you find a sitter yet?

Andrea said...

You all are adorable! Good for him to be in the bumbo! How did I raise 2 kids without one I will never know!

klamb said...

oh brigder man, we love you. you are already growing so fast.. we wish we could come play with you and kiss that bald head!!

klamb said...

oh brigder man, we love you. you are already growing so fast.. we wish we could come play with you and kiss that bald head!!

Kim said...

I love the big grin!