Bridger Jake Bateman
June 20th 2009
7 lbs
19 1/2 inches
Early Saturday morning we woke up thinking it might be the day, at the same time trying not to get to excited. After hanging out at home for a few hours Jake started to get a little nervous and we decided it was time to go. Once at the hospital we found out my water had broke and I was at a 4 we were not leaving without a baby. I was soon given a beautiful epidural and we just hung out for the next few hours. All of a sudden I was super uncomfortable and wanted my epidural adjusted but instead found out he was on his way out NOW. The room filled with people I gave a few pushes which i thought were just for practice next thing I knew I pushed again and he was out. Just like that. We were all in amazement. Everything went so smooth and easy this time and are excited to be bringing him home tomorrow instead of going in for an induction. We are loving every second with him even all night long when he wants to snuggle.
22 comments:
Congrats!! He is so cute! I'm sure Jake is so excited to have a little boy! I'm happy for you guys!
Welcome welcome little Bridger!! We think you are so handsome and can't wait to kiss and hug on you..
He is so perfect. I am so glad you posted pictures so fast. I was dying to see him since you had him on the weekend and I couldn't just run upstairs and see you. Congrats again. Happy Father's day Jake. :) How fun for you both.
He is just adorable! And look at you blogging from the hospital. It looks like his big sister is pretty happy! :-) I'm so happy that the little guy is finally here and I can't wait to hold him. Try to keep him tiny until we get to Utah, ok?
That is so exciting! He is adorable! I'm glad things went so well.
Congrats!! He is so cute and I can't wait to see more pictures.
What a perfect Fathers Day Gift! Im so Glad he is here finally! We will see you all soon!
Oh my goodness, he is so cute and so perfect. I'm glad things went well and that you posted pictures so soon. Hope all goes well and Rylee adjust well for you.
Congrats on such a nice & easy delivery of baby Bridger!! Lucky girl!! Have fun bringing him home and hopefully Jake gets some days off of work. It's hard at first, but you'll be great! What a cute lil boy you've got now. Congrats to you all!
Congratulations! He looks a lot like Rylee. He is so cute1
He is so stinkin' cute!! Cade is so excited to have a baby boy cousin...but I am still sure that Ry will have them all playing house and playing with her dolls!
Yay!!!! Congrats on another cute kid! :) We can't wait to visit. I'm glad it went well.
Yeah!!!!!
Congrats Lynly! It looks like Riley and Bridger have the same eyes. Glad that it went well. Hope ya enjoy the time off and look forward to seeing ya when ya come back to work.
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is so cute. I am glad everything went good and fast. What a great fathers day for Jake. Enjoy him.
how awesome! he is so cute! i'm glad everything went ok. i'm sorry we havent been by to drop off the present, but we will soon! cam wants to go with. :) congrats again!!!!!!!
Congrats. Too too cute! Can't wait to meet him and I'm so happy that you waited to have him on my birthday! That was sweet of you! So glad it was easy too!
Can't wait till you all come home! So glad he is FINALLY here!
CONGRATS!!! He is so adorable and definetly looks like a bateman baby!! We are so excited for your little fam, and cant wait to see him!!
CONGRATS!!! He is so adorable and definetly looks like a bateman baby!! We are so excited for your little fam, and cant wait to see him!!
Congratulations you guys! He is adorable! hey and him and Brian share the same birthday!
Congrats! What a cute little guy. Big sister looks pretty happy. I'm glad your boy is finally here.
I LOVE HIM! He's so so cute...I can't wait to meet him! Glad everything went so smoothly :)
Post a Comment