I had a friendly reminder today to update my blog. (Thanks Andrea) When sitting down to think where the last 2 weeks have gone we have pretty much been sick. Rylee was sick last week and then it hit me Monday morning. Not fun for us. But we are on the mend now and ready to get out of the house and do something. That is if Rylee can quit eating for 5 minutes I guess this is brunch since we had breakfast and it's not quite lunch time but she wanted soup and is on her 3rd bowl. This is her new thing to eat about 5 or 6 meals a day maybe she is growing.
Before Time Swallows the Memories
6 months ago
2 comments:
Sorry to hear you've been sick. Can you believe Ry is almost two? I like it when my kids have a growth spurt because they eat a lot and sleep a lot. Mostly I like the sleeping part.
I like to eat five or six times a day, too. :-) Hey - glad to see a new post. I was getting sick of pulling up your old one each day! Hope you all get well soon. Seems like you've had your share of the sickies this winter.
Post a Comment