Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PARTY!!!!!!


Everyone has been waiting to see what kind of amazing birthday party we are going to throw Rylee this year well the wait is over. We are going to have a little get together at the pool with all her little friends Monday March 23rd @ 10:30. Maybe Rylee will wear her suit on her bottom and not her head who knows. Come swim, hang out, and we will have a little treat afterwards. No biggie nice and simple. Hope to see all you little fishies there. Leave me a comment if you are in. (Katie no excuses you and Jack had better be there!)

6 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

Heehee, we'll be there!

We might even be able to steal Jack and bring him too if Baby Ella won't make her appearance until later in the day!

Is there anything that little Rylee needs/wants? We're undecided about a present.

I can't believe she's two!

klamb said...

Two words. I WISH...

Kacey Mehan said...

Yeah, me too. Sounds fun. I hope Rylee enjoys the day.

Arin said...

We will so be there!

Mandy said...

Oh man! I SOOO wish we could sluff work and come! I bet it will be a blast! Guess she'll have to visit Manee and Jawed and Rox and Mau Mau later that night for her present!

Lori said...

I hate being so far away for things like this. Eat some cake for me!