Today when I was trying to get Rylee loaded up to go she decided it was a nice day to play and made it through the snow, mud, ice to the back of the house and found some of her long lost toys. By the time I found her she was already soaking wet from the 2 inches of water in her car so I figured damage done keep playing. I think the only part of the snow she will miss is eating it.
I just want to say that I am so bored by reading everyones blogs that have not been updated that I have had to do several posts this week just to keep myself entertained. I know people we are all getting a little stir crazy inside but lets do some posting and then we can all be entertained. You know who you are!
6 comments:
Yes...I couldn't agree more! I've been posting away like crazy! (Pat on my back!) Lynly is being nice....but I'm going to start listing names if some people don't get into gear!
Okay, okay. I will repent and start blogging again.
Thank you!
Rylee's hair is getting long! And I'm glad you guys made it outside to enjoy the sunshine!
Ha ha ha! I'm with ya on that. If you have a blog- BLOG! hee hee hee! Wicked little trick to light a fire under their pants, right? :)
We are SOO ready for warm weather! I am afraid its going to be a while!
Post a Comment